LOVE TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
HisServant
County: Yavapai
Your State: Arizona

LOVE TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Unread post by HisServant »

Hi - First time ever on a forum. Like to use proper etiquette - please advise if I'm not proper.
May 4 Friday
Dear Destry and Steve
Never learned sooo much in just the 5-6 weeks I’ve been on the national assembly calls!! still haven’t’ figured out the *6 etc…. No matter. Couple of questions and thoughts:
Sitting here in Prescott Valley, Arizona, retired, prolific, notary public and brand new Ham operator, I know there are folks, 25 at least that I assume have sent their emails of interest to the contentmanager1: you. I've been tracking the events of the 'mess and deceit' since 1981. Sooo…
Thinking that as we build our numbers up to 30 for our state, (I came in as #19.), maybe starting at 10 and have a coordinator on board, that the coordinator contact us, with a list of the other contacts. Like to know how many I have nearby, could chat with and maybe meet with. Yes, I think the coordinator should actually be there so info doesn’t get scrambled, but we could come up with questions, suggestions, and pass them on to him --- LOVE TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! Might not have spoken perfectly, but the more each of us starts and maintains forum Chat, the more each of us will learn and become confident in this: Assembly-Building and the things Anna thinks we should be doing and get done. Think Calif will have/ has had their first state assembly call this week. Be cool to have an Arizona one. Until then, we have this great forum.
May 6 Sunday night And…
Sooo, seeing the Notice on the site, think I’ll send to you AND submit under the Arizona Introductions part of the Forums. Think Steve is our coordinator, but Nate is closer to me. Like to be contacted. Arizona is soooo close, and I contacted 2 more in church today, and met a lady at the Water Bar, who was quite receptive to what I was telling her. There’s another very-well-informed friend who will be coming on board, too. In process of a move.
Ok! This is a start! Look forward to being contacted. Sincerely, Diane
HisServant
County: Yavapai
Your State: Arizona

Re: LOVE TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Unread post by HisServant »

Hi Gus, Diane here, in Prescott Valley, Arizona, Yavapai. Contact info is ServantofTruth.dy@gmail.com and (928) 775-0336. I was #19. See we've hit 28. Yay! ...

Return to “Arizona Introductions”